27 December 2010

Old Singapore Quiz (22) - Old Building


Just like Icemoon who gave an Old Building Quiz before going on holiday, I will do the same. That is, give an Old Building Quiz, not go on holiday. So the clue for this quiz is a photo which I took in August 2009 of an old dilapidated building - one that would make an ideal backdrop for a sequel to a movie like Haunted Changi. I don't know how this building looks like today as I have not visited it since then.

Quiz Question:

Where is the location of this building?

7 comments:

peter said...

Tyersall Park area?

Lam Chun See said...

I don't think it is Tyersall Park area.

Hey Victor. How about some hints. N S E or W of Spore.

Victor said...

Not Tyersall Park area, Peter. Okay, another clue is, the building is in the western part of Singapore.

yg said...

must be near victor's place of work. looks like temenggong road area.

Lam Chun See said...

Sorry your quizes a bit too tough for me these days. If I have to venture a guess, I would say this building was near the Rochester Park area. But then that is not in Western part of Spore.

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Victor,
Looks like the bungalow at Paya Lebar used for the movie set, "Rumah Itu Dunia Aku" (That House Is My World) in the 60s.

This one I am not too sure since it's in the West.

peter said...

Kent Ridge behind NUS